Fashions on The Field
MELBOURNE HOTEL FASHIONS ON THE FIELD
Fashions on the Field will return to the Bundaberg Race Club for three events in 2022
- 12 March – Catholic Schools Race Day
- Season: Autumn
- Theme: Feathers, Frills, and Finery
- Categories: Best Dressed Women's Racewear, Best Dressed Men's Racewear
- 23 July – Lindsay Australia Bundaberg Cup
- Season: Winter
- No Theme
- Categories: Best Dressed Women's Racewear, Best Dressed Men's Racewear, Best Millinery
- 1 November – Melbourne Cup
- Season: Spring
- No Theme
- Categories: Best Dressed Classic Women's Racewear, Best Dressed Contemporary Women's Racewear, Best Dressed Men's Racewear
- Style and originality
- Suitability of the outfit for individual, climate, and season
- Attention to detail and coordination of accessories and millinery
- Understanding and interpretation of current fashion trends
- Incorporation of race day theme
- Overall grooming and deportment
Judges will award three prizes in each category
- Winner - $200 Melbourne Hotel Voucher + $200 Cash + sash
- First Runner Up- $100 Melbourne Hotel Voucher + $100 Cash + sash
- Second Runner Up - $50 Melbourne Hotel Voucher + $50 Cash + sash
Anyone over the age of 18 may enter Fashions on the Field.
Please note: the Marquee Functions on Catholic Schools Race Day (March 2022) and Ulton Race Day (September 2022) will have their own Fashions on the Field competitions. Each marquee event is likely to have a theme that will be published by the marquee organisers prior to the event. Marquee Fashions on the Field is open to marquee guests only, and is not organised by the Bundaberg Race Club.
Please keep in mind that everyone associated with Fashions on the Field on race day, including the judging panel, are volunteers.
All entrants must be 18+.
Entrants should always consider the seasonal guidelines when entering fashions on the field. Further tips and tricks for abiding by the seasonal dress code can be found here
Full terms and conditions for the Melbourne Hotel Fashions on the Field can be found here
If your business would like to contribute the toe 2022 Fashions on the Field, please contact Shanyn in the race club office on 4153 1416 or e-mail email@example.com